Our first time in Tunisia was wonderful. The hotel was clean and less tatty than expected after reading other reviews, a good, clean bathroom is important to us and this hotel didn't disappoint. The air con wasn't great and was being turned off the day we left dispute there being a freak heatwave of an average of 45°. The pools are lovely and cleaned regularly, the sun loungers are very much in need of some padding. The location is excellent as long as you only go left... go right and there's a high chance of being mugged, 4 people didn't heed the advice given by the reps and were injured, 1 older lady rather seriously. There is a taxi rank right outside the hotel and taxis are very cheap and can be negotiated. The majority of the staff were lovely except for the THEIF!! Our suitcase was broken into and money stolen from our wallets, despite having 2 combination locks on. We reported this incident to the hotel manager who couldn't have cared less. Fortunately the woman who v organises the restaurants offered to help us. Only one person had cleaned our room, this person then hadn't turned in to work during the 3 days between the money going missing and our departure date. Despite leaving contact details with the hotel and rep we were never informed of the outcome. Sadly this ruined what otherwise would have been as perfect holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel
- Lti Thalassa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Lti Thalassa Hotel Sousse
- Sousse Lti Thalassa Hotel
- Thalassa Sousse
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your LTI Thalassa Sousse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.