Stayed at hotel for a week March 2013. Hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. food was good with plenty of choice. The only problem we had was being conned to get us down to the Medina. We went with a tour operator and went to the welcome meeting on the first morning we were there. A trip was mentioned to the Medina, and as we left the meeting a man took our room number from us because we wanted to go on the trip. The same man had been handing out booking forms for excursions through the tour operator. We obviously thought and was given the impression it was a legitimate excursion but it was not. We were picked up by two men in a beet up vehicle that would be scrapped in Britain and subjected to the hard sell to buy carpets bags etc at various places down at the Medina. Because he had our room number we are sure our room was entered by someone other than the chambermaid, but we had padlocks on our cases and kept other important documents on us not in a bag. We are back home and will be taking the matter up with the tour operator. The con men have infiltrated this hotel so be very aware.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso Hotel Sousse
- Tour Khalef Marhaba Thalasso And Spa
- Marhaba Tour Khalef Sousse
- Marhaba Tour Khalef Hotel Sousse
- Tour Khalef Hotel