Nice hotel if you have problems just go and talk to competent ppl. in a summer i think you will have really problem to find place on a beach ... Well seriously I think this hotel is so nice but they need to find really good staff ppl who want to work, i did find only few of them there in cafeteria young man i think his name is Hamdi or something like that, we stay there 11 days and anytime i did saw him he was working, sorry other boys did try to have more fun than work :-)
What i really enjoy was Aga cafe and afternoon staff i did stay there every evening :-) for shisha :-).
To the hotel i wish all the best cause really this hotel is the best in Tunisia, I wish that all managers would go and find what to do better. Hotel is new so changes can be made i am sure :-).
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Resort And Marine Spa Sousse
- Moevenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse Hotel
- Moevenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse Hotel Sousse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mövenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse is located at the entertainment heart of Sousse, and just minutes away from the city centre. Opened in April 2010, this luxury resort is the first International chain resort in the city of Sousse. LocationThe Mövenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse is located on a prime 300-metre beachfront location in the heart of the city, only 20 km away from Habib Bourguiba Monastir Airport and 135 km from downtown Tunis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Moevenpick Resort & Marine Spa Sousse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.