“Ancient Pyramids and museums” 5 of 5 stars

+201223508859
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Our services and Branches cover every part in Egypt . From our group you can find Best Egypt Shore Excursions (BESE Tours ) which is the only and biggest company now in Egypt specialized for organizing shore excursions for sea cruisers . Golden Egypt always your Golden Choice
Bajmok
“Ancient Pyramids and museums”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Egypt has always been a dream of mine, since it has a lot of content and history, I was never quite sure if I would find the suiting agency to make my wishes come true. But you will not go wrong with Golden Egypt Travel group. After arriving to the beautiful city of Cairo, my first stop was the ancient pyramids of Giza.The tour comprises visiting the Cheops and Chephern pyramids, which are to die for, then you continue to the mysterious and puzzling Sphinx, which has to be the most wonderful thing you can see. After seeing all that, you continue to the Egyptian Archaeological Museum through the famous Liberty square. There's so much to see and do, and it is very well organized, so you will have time to do all that you wish to do there. I recommend using this agency!

Visited July 2013

Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“On the way of Tahrir ( Liberty ) square”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

When my friend Azher decided to go Tahrir Square, I decided to go with him to make a visit to Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum.Thanks to Allah we got a expert guide. He shows us the best way to visit pyramids.Our guide gives us many knowledgeable information. The Pyramids of Giza is absolutely marvelous. One the way of Tahrir Square we got two more pyramids named Cheops pyramid and Chephern pyramid. We also visited Egyptian Archeological museum after visiting Tahrir Square, which is considered as a collection of the world largest and richest Egyptian antiquities. If any one have enough time to make a tour to Egypt, then I definitely recommend him to visit this area.

Visited August 2013
“Saw the world wonders through my own eyes....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Once I had a dream to visit the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx. But I had a hesitation to select a suitable travel agency. But now I can say I selected the best one. I can assure the Golden Egypt Travel Group made my dream a reality. I felt like I am travelling with my own family because they treated me in a such manner. It was a comfortable and enjoyable journey. As well I learnt so many things about the ancient Egypt. Thanks again. Next time I will join with my family...

Visited August 2013
Kyrenia, Cyprus
“Sweet memories of mine......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Deserts provide the perfect atmosphere for some really interesting activities you wont be able to do anywhere else in the world. And i had a great experience with this deserts. Obviously, that was a classical tour, which visit ancient sites, perhaps even including a few religious monuments. we do not usually think of visits to ancient Egyptian temples as a religious tour, but rather classical. you can go to largest hot desert, the Sahara, has many points where you can take part in these activities with some kind of adventure.

Visited May 2013
Bandung, Indonesia
“Unforgettable trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

felt like a dream when I saw the real Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, river Nile, and other historical places. I was fortunate to find a very good travel agency to accompany me for a trip to Egypt, my guide is very detailed and clear in explaining the history of the building in Egypt, and its service is also satisfactory. I can open my eyes of Egyptian history which is extraordinary, This is the best historical place I have ever visited, so it is a memorable holiday. if i can, I want to come back to visit again for a longer time

Visited March 2013