“So Reliable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 24 Activities in Alexandria
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Our services and Branches cover every part in Egypt . From our group you can find Best Egypt Shore Excursions (BESE Tours ) which is the only and biggest company now in Egypt specialized for organizing shore excursions for sea cruisers . Golden Egypt always your Golden Choice
Oxenford, Australia
“So Reliable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I sms this company at the last minute from our cruise ship. We had a car waiting complete with guide. There was a group of 7 of us and we went to Luxor from Safaga.
Would definitely recommend.

Visited May 2013

Ft Pierce, Fl
“Pyramids, and Sphinx”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We left Port Said from a cruise ship, and the guide was waiting with a name plate as scheduled.
The tour was exactly as described, the drive was lengthy but it would be the same with the cruise ship tour and cost much more. The guide described everything we saw and we were able to move
much better since we were a small group, we did not have to wait for a person that is always late it seems from a bus tour.
Do not be afraid to book this tour, it`s quicker, cheaper, and you can tailor it to your needs somewhat, bathroom, food, etc.

Visited May 2013
bachok
“More than A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is the first time having holidays in overseas and the first place is EGYPT. Such a great place that you will never imagine. The tour will move from port in Alexandria heading to Cairo the capital of the Egypt. On the first arrival will be to Giza Plateau , this is the place where you will find the only remaining wonder of the Ancient world ,that is The Pyramids of Giza. Going to start tour by visiting the pyramid that most popular and largest, Cheops pyramid. After that you will be moving to down of valley temple and Mighty Sphinx, this is the place that you will have mixed feeling about this place. Get the inside tour of the Museum to discover more is the best experience ever. it will shows the richest, largest and biggest collections of Pharaoh. The best part is shopping time to buy souvenirs to family and relatives. Will come back with family and friends. Please never missed to visit this place and take the Golden Egypt Travel Group because it is so reasonable price. Have fun guys.

Visited November 2012
Tbilisi
“Best Egypt Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I was always interested in Egypt. This country has so different and interesting culture. When I was watching movies about Egypt, I thought: ‘’I will visit this country one day!’’ and one day I really decided to visit it. I started to research travel agencies; I wanted to choose the best one, so I did a big research. When I reviewed this agency, read their past clients’ comments, I decided to choose it and I was right! Thanks to this agency my trip was very comfortable and interesting. I saw many attractive places in Egypt, and I got much information about them.

Visited March 2013
Great Western, Australia
“Prestige!prestige!prestige!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I only heard it in class some four years ago during a Geography lesson.It came to be true in my own eyes.My fiancee took me out to such a prestigious site,one of its own kind in the Continent.I never wanted to clear from the gift shop.Prestigious souvenir products with nice serving clients, i have not seen their kind before.The small van gave me comfort in moving round the museum.The van equipped well with a variety super cultural music made it more lively.You can imagine the two of us in such a prestigious van with wide side window panes.I never wanted to come out of it!

Visited December 2012