“Amazing hotel and hospitality indeed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza

You added Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza to your Saves list
Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14th of May Bridge Road | Smouha, Alexandria 21615, Egypt   |
Special Offer
Save 25% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
“Amazing hotel and hospitality indeed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Very excellent location in the middle of a mall and a professional hospitality and I will reapet it again soon
Services is excellent and food is very good also cleaning and rooms is very wide good furniture and we spend a happy time me and my wife and my kids

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I like to stay here again I found a very good service, staff welcome to me as well, concierge very helpful, reception guide me for everything in the hotel, nice restaurants food delecious you can find Italian, asian and oriental restaurant. Location amazing mall for shopping, super market I feel at home.i recommend the hotel to everyone

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
Nevinehaggar, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact

Regards
Nevine
alexandria, Egypt
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I spent 2 days in the executive room, the staff is very Kind ,helpful ,welcoming and friendly. the only comment was for the dinner was under average & unacceptable (very low variety and quantity actually no food to be eaten )

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Ms. Sarah

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us.However the buffet in the Executive floor is just snacks we do serve an open buffet with alot of variety in our main restaurant. thanks again for you comments and compliments for the staff, We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Best Regards
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Very comfortable rooms and beds. TV in each room. Very good food especially in Ginger restaurant and a Seabass fish in the Splash - very tasty. You can order an omlet with cheese and beef pastrami for breakfast (delicious). Very kind personell. Managers - customer friendly - very helpful if you have a problem. Almost forgot - Heineken beer - enjoy happy hours :)

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Nevinehaggar, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Mr. Damian

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel and for taking a part of your valuable time to write about us at our page at the Trip Advisor.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. We would like to thank you for your constructive feedback. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Hilton Green Plaza and I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our food. We place great value on our customers and your continued relationship with Hilton, and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards in order to meet your expectation.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and any of our Hilton Family of Hotels worldwide in the near future.

In the meanwhile, if I can be of assistance, please contact me directly.

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I have enjoyed my stay in Hilton Green Plaza, it was very nice and they have a very friendly staff.. rooms were very comfortable and they look very new , although was very clean and neat..

recommended for families and business trips.

Room Tip: The rooms in 400's are renovated recently, best to stay in.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Nevinehaggar, Quality Control Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Mr. Hesham

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza.

Your thanks note and recommendation comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'.

Yours sincerely,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love this hotel my stay was wonderful, starting from checking in ,front office clerk was amazing, front office manager really helpful and professional, breakfast is too yummy food the waiters are smiley faces, ending with the concierge ,room is clean location is nice near from the city centre, I had a great stay ******

Dear Ms. Heba

Thank you for choosing Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza for your recent stay and for taking the time to apply your genuine opinion at our page at the tripadvisor site.

We are happy to see the nice comments you posted on TripAdvisor and we are glad that you enjoyed and liked our hotel services, Front Desk, Concirge waiter and the food.

I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and for every future visit that allow us to welcome you at your home away from home Hilton Pyramids Golf Resort.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I really want to thank the whole staff from the first minute I entered the hotel ,the welcome of the recepionist and the room he choose for me was so near and the hospitality of the people at the main restaurant.

Dear Mr. Diaa

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking a part of your valuable time to write about your recent stay at our Trip Advisor page.

We would like to thank you for your recommendation and for your constructive feedback. by sharing your experience you are helping travelers make better choices and plan their dream trips especially if they are interested to visit Egypt... therefore, a special thanks for helping us in this regard.

Your thanks note and comments have been noted and communicated to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza team who is always keen and willing to achieve our Hilton company promise ' to ensure every guest feels valued, respected and cared for'.

Regards,

Nevine Haggar

Been to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza? Share your experiences!