“Considerable Hospitality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza

You added Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza to your Saves list
Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14th of May Bridge Road | Smouha, Alexandria 21615, Egypt   |
Special Offer
Save 25% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #4 of 38 Hotels in Alexandria
“Considerable Hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

The staff are quite polite and welcoming; the rooms are clean and neet; the location is quite good as being served with enormous stores and facilities; although the breaksfast is not so delicious, the dinner was quite delicious.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear Mr. Hossam

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

It is always good to receive your feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Nevine

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel is like my home. .. everybody is a friend of u and your always feel u are the only guest...... very special treatment for each and every guest ....special thanks to the management . they are very professional.. moustafa in the receptionist is very friendly and smiley wish you the best of luck

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Capt. Mohsen,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was my first business visit to Alexandria and the company I work for recommended the Hilton Green Plaza. The hotel is ideally laid out for business people with comfortable rooms, good food, excellent service and a well organised business centre. The positive and helpful attitude of the staff was much appreciated. I will certainly use the hotel again on future visits.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Nevinehaggar, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Dear Mr. John

It is always good to receive your feedback. Im very glad ti hear the our staff exceeded your expectations,Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I stayed there for 24 hours. The service there was not bad, and the staff were friendly and they always check that every thing is ok. The food was good, specially the breakfast. I highly recommend the hotel for quick trips.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Dear Sir

Luxor, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Although I've been a user of Tripadvisor for many years, I've always just read reviews and never written one. But after a recent trip ( although it was bussiness trip) to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza, I feel the need to comment on what is an exceptional hotel.
from the very warme welcoming upon arrival to the quality of the food, pools, location, cleanliness was fantastic. But the one thing that makes the hotel stand out more than anything is the service.
They were professionally trained to deal with customers with full respect and professional attitudes

In a summary :
The hotel was fantastic, the staff was professional, the food was great.
we owe a huge debt of thanks to you and your staff for the incredible levels of professional pride

To be honest, that was the first time in my live that I was leaving the Hotel feeling sad because I was leaving friends.

Will be back soon.
GY

Dear Gehan

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Fantastic Hotel ihave been there for a business for almost 4 days. I was very welcomed by the hotel team , the room was nice , the breakfast , lunch and dinner are great . really I cannot forget the moments I have spent in this hotel.

Dear Eng Ayman

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Hilton green Plaza is good and I d like to stay there, no need to go any where else the restaurant in hotel or inside the mall with a lot of variety, also kids park, cinema, shopping and Carrefour,
room is good space and good furniture clean and AC working fine,
also the coffee and tea facility in the room was very good,
Breakfast is very good we enjoyed,
I will back again to this hotel,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Mr. Ashraf

It is always good to receive your feedback. Im very glad to hear the our hotel facilities met your expectaions , Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

Nevine

Been to Hilton Alexandria Green Plaza? Share your experiences!