“A Birthday to remember” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 39 Hotels in Alexandria
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“A Birthday to remember”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

I just returned from 2 night stay at the Mercure Romance Alexandria-Egypt, I stayed in a regular room, with sea view. From the minute I stepped thru the doors I was greeted as friends even though I had never met. I had very nice view on Mediterranean Sea watching the sunset one night, the atmosphere was one big happy family. I had morning breakfast in the resturant ground floor. The service was amazing. There was a nice music playing while I ate. I cannot say enough about the service you receive at the Mercure. They make you feel so special. By chance I arrived on my birthday, they sent me a nice cake as gift from the hotel for birthday celebration. it was very nice feelings from the hotel staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, November 23, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Mohamed ELIAN - Hotel's General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Mercure Romance Alexandria is one
of the finest hotels in alexandria
its location is very close to all the interesting spots in Alexandria and it is located over the sea
its rooms are very relaxing and comforting
the restaurant has a lot of food varieties
the hotel just needs a swimming pool

Room Tip: the room with sea view is better
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, November 17, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Great hotel The rooms are clean , They are very welcome and the hotel at very good location at the center of Alex,the food is tasty good choice, the customer relation are very helpful,any one want like to go to Alex choose this hotel

• Stayed November 2013
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, November 10, 2013

Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Sharing my experience in this hotel, the stay was very comfortable with the beautiful view of the sea, just situated in the heart of the Corniche.
Very friendly atmosphere adding to this the neatness of the rooms, the very good quality of food!

Room Tip: Suite Rooms would be better for best view!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, October 31, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

It was a great experience , the sea view is amazing ,the rooms are very warm and cousy ,it would be like one would wish to live in this place .The staff are more than great very helpful specially the customer relation manager Mrs.Hanaa Kamal she was really helpful and resolved our issue in no time .If I could recommend any hotel in Alexandria to any one it would defiantly be Mercure .Me and my wife regretted not spending our honeymoon here in Mercure . Way to go Mercure . Best of the best in terms of prices, cleanness , and staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Cairo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Spectacular sea view , close proximity to all the restaurants and cafes, strategically located , i enjoyed my stay there and would recommend it to everyone i know....only lacks a swimming pool but generally speaking one of my favorite Hotels Alex.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I found it very good place with professional staff with very suitable price. It's my favourite hotel in Alex. The location is very good and almost near most of popular places here and the view is great when you are looking at Alex sea. My only concern about the place is the Pool and fitness center but if it's not a big deal for you this hotel is a great choice.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, October 28, 2013

Mohamed ELIAN - Hotel's General Manager

Been to Mercure Romance Alexandria? Share your experiences!