“Excellent service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 37 hotels in Alexandria
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Employees are very friendly & helpful. Room service are excellent. Customer service are always helpful. And also reservation were very cooperative . I enjoy staying there. Location is premium for business meetings.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, October 17, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

We very much appreciate your comments. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

255 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel is on the main road running next to the sea, in the middle of Alexandria. All rooms face the sea and one could sit there for hours. The hotel's building looks in shape, the rooms not so. Even though I got one of the more expensive rooms, the room quality was not that great. It was a small dingy room and the shape of the window meant even less space for the table and chair. I was on a business trip but I could not sit at the table as there was no space to move the chair.

The breakfast was good, okay variety. Recommended - yes.

Room Tip: All rooms face the sea - beautiful view. Choose ones which are higher. Also, dont take the corner ro...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, October 1, 2013

Greetings from Mercure Alexandria Romance

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Alexandria Romance. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is my seventh stay at Mercure Romance Alexandria, the location of the hotel is perfect, in the center of Alexandria and in front of the Mediterranean Sea. All rooms facing the sea, the staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is very tasty and many choices available. I love my stay in Mercure.

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, September 29, 2013

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Mercure Romance Alexandria

I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of this hotel, and that I have no personal or business relationship with this establishment, and have not been offered any incentive or payment originating from the establishment to write this review. I understand that TripAdvisor has a zero-tolerance policy on fake reviews

Sleep Quality

Cleanliness

Location

Rooms

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

i was in February 2013 that was best weather. The place of hotel is good. The Tram is closed that i can go to most places. the services and food is very good. my room was small but in front of the sea.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I would like to thank Mrs.Hanaa customer relation manager and Mrs.Heba reservation supervisor for there hospitality and support,and mr.amr abou el ela the coffee shop manager,the hotel have a nice atmosphere , very friendly,you feel home,everyone wants to help,and what is really unique is the rooms view which is all have the front glass wall,so you watch the sea from your bed.excellent.

Room Tip: most of them
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, September 23, 2013

Benghazi, Banghazi, Libya
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

this is my first time in mercure hotel and it was so nice . the serves was very good specially room serves and reception .
and the view from the room was great .
i have met the customer relations manager Mrs. Hanaa Kamal and she was very nice and cute .
i want to thank you about the great job that you are doing and i wish to keep on on this level .
and again i wanna thank Mrs. Hanaa Kamal for her nice hospitality .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Mohamed E, General Manager at Mercure Romance Alexandria, responded to this review, September 21, 2013

Mohamed ELIAN - Hotel's General Manager

Been to Mercure Romance Alexandria? Share your experiences!