“I had it better” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Timisoara, Romania
“I had it better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Last time I was in Brasov I had been on IceCreamLand and I did find a place where with a small amount of money I could buy an Ice Cream with tops and everythink, Icecream was custom made but unfortunatley the variety of icecream availble had the same taste and just the color was different.

Personally a prepackaged Icecream would be a more good choice. (http://blog.nisi.ro for Romanian users)

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“What a cool place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Basically in IceCreamLand you make your own pefect ice cream. There are about 20 different flavours of ice cream to choose from. You get a tub and fill it with any ice creams you want and can add your own toppings including syrups, chocolate and sweets all for 8 lei.

The ice cream is nice - it's not amazing, but the whole experience is great! I'd definately recommend it.

Visited August 2012