“Nice” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner here. We had simple food, salad and pizza which was very good and not expensive about 20 lei for a pizza. They have their own beer which is a nice touch and good.
Nice atmosphere and good service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New York
“Overrated”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This review is for Era Ora Italian restaurant in the Gott Hotel. Along with Prato, this is a highly rated and hyped Italian restaurant in Brasov. Well, like Prato, it is not authentic, and the flavors are very disappointing. I think it has to do with the olive oil that is used here, perhaps the cheap quality. I had the penne aglio olio, and it tasted funny. The salad was good. The bread is charged separately like every where in Romania. The Romanian house red wine was good, though they pour a real tiny quantity in the glass. Service was warm and polite, and the place was buzzing.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Brasov
“Bad experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I used to go there often, but the last experiences were quite unhappy.
Last summer, I went there for a drink and we were kind of ushered away by anxious waiters who wanted to close the place earlier due to lack of customers.
Then we gave it another shot a few weeks back and tried it again. Since we are fans of Italian cuisine and the place advertises itself as an Italian restaurant we thought about giving it a try. But total disappointment: the starter (a simple season salad) was dull and not fresh, while the main dish (sea bream with a more than strange sauce) almost kept us sick for days.
The location is great, the waiters are trying, but the chef is still a long way from doing Italian cuisine.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Brasov
“One of my favourites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Gott has become one of my favourite restaurants in Brasov. I admit I have not tried everything on the menu, but so far I have enjoyed all the food I tasted there. I am especially fond of the pizza, which in my opinion is better than in pizza shops. The prices are reasonable for the city center, the waiters I have met so far were all nice and helpful, the atmosphere is always nice and I made it a habit to visit Gott every week, so that must mean something.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

The cozze are awesome! Much better experience than Hirscher house next door... Good food, nice people!

Definetly coming back :)