“What a steak!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 138 Restaurants in Brasov
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, International, South American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Come and experience our extensive international menu consisting of genuine black angus Steaks broiled to perfection, as well a wide variety of beef, pork, chicken, fish and New Zeeland lamb.
Strijen
“What a steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

As part of our 2 month roundtrip in Eastern Europe, we stayed for 4 nights in Brasov. Walking fro the main square towards the mountain with the cable car, we bumped into Keller's steak house and decided to have dinner there.

I ordered the Keller Steak. It's the restaurant`s speciality, an aged argentinian striploin, slightly firm, served with cabernet sauce. It's a delicious stake! Well cooked (medium rare, just as I ordered) and premium quality beef. As a sidedish I took the Keller potatoes (potatoes, sour cream and old cheese), and the potatoes were also great.

My wife had the stake with mushrooms and roasted potatoes and our kids (4 and 2) only wanted some french fries. They all had a great dinner.

The location (a not to busy pedestrian street close to the main square) is very good. We ate outside on the nice terrace. The service was also good.

So if you stay in Brasov and want to eat the best steak in town, you should definitely visit Keller Steak House!!

• Visited June 2012

Edinburgh
“Interesting menu but ripped off over wine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I ordered pork Brasov style and my wife ordered Hungarian chicken breast. Both dishes were full of flavour and delightfully presented.

I plumped for a bottle of Romanian beer, cuicic and my wife asked for the house Romanian wine. Unfortunately she was served the met expensive wine on the menu which she had not requested. Our waitress was somewhat surly and unhelpful.

Overall very pleasant decor and menu but overall disappointing experience.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brasov, Brasov, Romania
“Best steak house in Brasov”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

I had a good time with my friends and family, the food was excellent also the services. I can only recommend it. We had very nice evening. Thank You!

• Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Best restaurant in Brasov!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Every time I have been to Keller in Brasov it has been excellent! The food is great, the service is wonderful and the atmosphere is very welcoming. It is mine and my husband's favourite restaurant in Romania.

Bucharest
“AMAZING STEAK TRY IT !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

The food was amazing,the atmosphere most pleasant, and the services are great. I'll recomend to everyone to enjoy a romanric evening! Don't miss it !!!