“Don't Do It” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 9 Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Albion
Super 9 Inn
You added Super 9 Inn to your Saves list
400 B Drive North, Albion, MI 49224   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Albion
“Don't Do It”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2010 via mobile

This place awful. If you stay here get a penicillin shot. The room smelled like hell, I needed to buy lysol to spray on my bed and pillows and also on everything my hands would touch. Buy some glade. Some of the towels have a yellow tint. The water system is on well and taste and smells like hell. Bring your own sheets and pillows if u stay here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2010

We wanted a stop on our way tfrom Toronto to Chicago - We were shocked at the prices in Jackson ($160 to $220 for a 1 and 2 star Motel!)..so we kept going. Came accross this small motel - we paid 59 dollars and got a nice clean room, two queen beds - It had a back door and windows that opened into a large green grass area for fresh air . Also had air conditioning. We were pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
albion
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

I like this motel. The owners are VERY friendly and they supply to our needs. They are very nice and I had a VERY nice experience. I love this motel. I would and do stay here with my wife when i can afford it and be able to get away. The owners treat you like a family not like a customer.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
West Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2008

I booked this motel for one night. When I arrived I was quite disappointed. The office and room smelled like mildew. I noticed the building had a new roof.... There were two missing light bulbs, The pillows were only an inch thick. My wife asked for extra pillows, and the owners accused us of having more than two people in the room. The water was very hard and smelled like rotten eggs.

• Liked — Not too far from event
  • Disliked — Quality of room and service.
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Super 9 Inn? Share your experiences!