“a real homestay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 20 Specialty Lodging in Nis
Baden, Switzerland
“a real homestay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Was there one night in off-season, they took me in like a family, even freed the garage for my motorcycle. Very clean and cosy, near city center and good special Raki :-). The owner are very nice and helpful!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Families
Business
Tauranga, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I travelled through Serbia in June of this year and I have to say this hostel was my absolute favourite!! Jelena and Ivan are so nice and go out of their way to make you feel at home. Jelena even took me into town to help me find a store I needed.

The facilities are super nice. It is all new, with a large spotless kitchen and huge lounge with Balcony. The room was the perfect place to chill, with big comfy beds, a large balcony and a t.v with great channels, I couldn't believe my luck! and the best bit was the bathroom, new, clean and had a great shower.

Nis is cool with a great fresh food market really close to the hostel. I had a nice stroll through town and there is some really interesting history both in town and in the surrounding area. I just wished I had of had some more time to explore some of the beautiful surrounding nature as Jelena was talking about mountain biking.

So if you want to feel at home away from home and have a great nights sleep then this is your place.

Sorry it took me so long to write a review guys. Can't wait to come back to Serbia!!

Casey from NZ :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hostel Day 'n' Night? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hostel Day 'n' Night

Address: Bozidarceva 9, Nis 18000, Serbia
Location: Serbia > Central Serbia > Nis
Free Parking Kitchenette Suites
Ranked #1 of 20 Specialty Lodging in Nis
Hostel has a large common room equipped with TV, Nintendo Wii, free WiFi and a computer. This room also has a bar, kitchenette and one smaller room which is the kitchen. We have 2 twin rooms and one 4 beds room, which are sharing two bathrooms. We also have en suite apartment. All rooms have TV, free WiFi, lockers and a terrace. Free use of towels, iron, hair dryer,washing machine and parking. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hostel Day 'n' Night reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hostel Day 'n' Night, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.