“Good food and a nice view from the city walls” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 74 Restaurants in Kotor
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Good food and a nice view from the city walls”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We went here to eat some pizza and steak. The food was pretty good, for Montenegro the prices are a bit high (pizza was 10,- and steak 16,-), but in Kotor everything is. The only downside was the cheesy music they played.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place to unwind”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

I only had drinks here but it was a great place to unwind, relax & watch the sun set. Had soft music playing in the background which was nice since you could easily hear the people at your table talking.

Cologne, Germany
“Chillax heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We went for a late dinner last night and thoroughly enjoyed fish soup, grilled vegetables and seafood salad. The salad was especially good with a wide variety of fish and a delicious dressing. The food is not super classy but thought has gone into the flavours and presentation. The views are amazing and it was a really lovely place to relax for several hours.

London, United Kingdom
“Probably the best place in Kotor to enjoy a drink”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

My friends and I noticed this bar when we looked up from outside the city walls, and decided to try to find it. We were so glad we did! We came for one drink, that became lunch... then before we knew it we'd been there all day and stayed for dinner! Shocking behaviour I know, but we couldn't drag ourselves away. Just one more...

If I'm honest, after many half-litres of tasty Nikšićko beer (at only €2 each!) we don't remember much about dinner except that it was tasty, but lunch was really good. The staff were very friendly too, something that I found somewhat lacking in other places in Kotor, up for a chat and a joke and very tolerant of trio of Brits and Aussies getting gradually more and more tipsy.

Really though, this place is about being out in the sun and admiring the view - it's incredible. Looking out into the bay and up at the mountains with my mates in the sun is something I'll not forget.

Dallas, Texas
“Views and Beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

After walking around the old part of Kotor for awhile we really wanted a nice place to relax with a cold drink. The local beer was super cheap here! I believe we spent around 10 euros for both myself and my husband to have 1 liter each. The views were wonderful from the rooftop deck and the umbrellas blocked the sun. We had a great time just hanging out and enjoying ourselves and there is something to be said for that.

Visited July 2013