“Kotor's swankiest restaurant?” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
London
“Kotor's swankiest restaurant?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We were recommended this restaurant and were not disappointed. First, the views onto the bay were fantastic, and the atmosphere was different to a lot of the other eateries in Kotor Old Town itself (no stray cats begging at the tables, for example). The service was attentive and the food was great. I have to admit that I did get envious of my boyfriend's steak, which was covered in the most amazing berry sauce. I've never tasted anything like it and am going to try to recreate it at home! But my sea bass was still very nice. The bill was a little more pricey than most other places we went during our trip, but not by much - and the difference was worth it. Just wish I'd had the steak.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Mains under-seasoned, view and service great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had this place recommended by lots of people. The service and view were fabulous. But the food lacking. We both had lovely starters, but the mains were tasteless. Both the fish and the steak had no seasoning despite a lovely presentation and great size. Huge disappointment in terms of food but still a nice evening. Go for the view and order a cheaper pasta or risotto!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“That was the greatest spot ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

That was the better place i have eat in kotor bay. The staff is very gentle and pretty kind. So if wou want spend à great time enjoying thé food and view you betterave come at galion.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Really?!?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

We went here based upon the reviews. Whilst we have lowered our standards somewhat compared to what we are used to... This really was not great. Over cooked, under flavoured - I have to say it again... Tasteless. Really not impressed. I am not sure why it is getting such great reviews. Maybe it really is the best in the area, but I very much doubt it. Service was good and views lovely

“Nice place, great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

The food is quite good. The portions are a little bit smaller compared to the average ones in other resturants in Montenegro. The place is a bit classy but nice. I had a good time.