“Come to Lviv and visit "Tsukernya" !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 203 Restaurants in Lviv
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Lviv, L'vivs'ka Oblast', Ukraine
“Come to Lviv and visit "Tsukernya" !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I live in Lviv but I visited "Tsukernya" the first time this month when my friends came from Kharkiv to Lviv. We were surprised by the quality of their sweets and high service. They have the best strudels in the world and friendly waiters :)) I give you advice come to Lviv and visit "Tsukernya" !!!

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“The Service made the experience special!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was in Lviv in May on business. I was told by friends to visit this cafe and found it wonderful. The food was very tasty, but what made it very special was the server, Galina. She made me feel special. In fact, I went there the first day I was in Lviv, and because of her, I went back every day I was in town. Her service was so good, she was the reason I came back. I made sure to sit where Galina was serving. Her smile was warm and genuine, and she truly cares that you are happy.
Food: Very Tasty (Try the cherry strudel)
Beverage: Coffee, very good
Service: Galina makes all the difference! Very Special!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
“Our favourite place in Lviv”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Every time visiting the city we come to Tsukernya and enjoy. The atmosphere is cosy, interior is nice, waiters are attentive, and, the most important, pastries and cookies are delicious. Moreover, the price is ridiculously low! I would definitely recommend this place to all.

• Visited October 2012
Crete, Greece
“wonderful place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

i've been with family and friends quite a few times here, since the last few years i've been visiting a lot of eastern europe. the atmosphere is great, the design of the interior is very original and cozy. Like in most of Lviv's restaurants and cafes, the desserts and coffees are a big deal here.
over the years i've had lots of different desserts from pasties to multi-layered cakes and hot melted chocolate.
the apple strudel with hot creme is fantastic as well. The prices are quite good and very reasonable for most people, especially the foreigners that are definitely used to paying quite more for some quality desserts.
Definitely reccomend this place as one of the best in Lviv.

• Visited November 2012
Moscow
“Tasty sweets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We took sweet takeaway. It was the eve of Easter, and there was a crowd at the counter. However, we were approached by a lady who enthusiastically explained the features of sweets, take orders and took charge.

Sweets were delicious.