“Wonderful place to come back to after a long day at work” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Package Deal
Ranked #3 of 56 Hotels in Lviv
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Wonderful place to come back to after a long day at work”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

It was my first visit to Ukraine. had only 2.5 days which was filled mostly by business meetings.
At the end of the day I was very pleased to come to the hotel and find a luxurious and pleasant room, helpful staff and overall a calm atmosphere..

The hotel is located very close to the center of the city, which makes it easy to get by. Breakfast was very good - good coffee and great variety of on the buffet.

would definitely come back there on my next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, June 20, 2014
Dear Shlomi_A456,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback following your business trip with us here at The Swiss Hotel.

I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have passed on your kind words to my great team who always try their best to meet our guests expectations.

Please do come and join us again soon.

My best wishes,
Olga Balatsko

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Nice, cosy hotel with utmost good service on its way to be "the place". Location in the city and the old town is best possible, views from the roof terrace are among the best in the city and that is a place to eat with family or friends, or just to have a drink and enjoy life:)

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear MJHA2014,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback following your getaway break with us here at The Swiss Hotel.

I was really pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and you and your friends enjoyed the views from rooftop terrace.

Please do come and join us again soon.

Best Regards,
Olga Balatsko,
Manager
Kiev, Ukraine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Thank you very much for fantastic stay in Swiss hotel. Hotel is just 5 minutes distance walking from Rynek Square. Staff was very helpful and friendly. With a pleasure I can recommend this hotel for individual and business stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear Renata,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at The Swiss Hotel!

We are all here delighted about the Subject of your valued review name)))) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I was so glad to read that you enjoyed the location and especially the staff. They will be very proud of themselves when I pass them on your warm words. Thank you for recommending us to other guests. It’s very kind of you.

Please do come and see us again soon. Kind regards. Olga Balatsko, Manager
Springfield, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

A centrally located hotel with nice, friendly and helpful staff. Stayed in a very charming, large room with a cozy, comfortable bed. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Lviv.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear frequentflyer22153,
Thank you for your lovely review of the Swiss Hotel. I am delighted to read that you found our hotel charming and enjoyed your stay here with us.
We sincerely hope that this was the first of many trips to us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Thanks a lot for four very good days in Lviv - not least due to Swiss Hotel and the excellent service we experienced.

The hotel is situated very close to what is worth looking at - only a few minutes walk.

I certainly hop to come back

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Dear Mr Hans Joergen K,

Let me thank you so much for taking your time and reviewing the Swiss hotel!

Your comments are very important both for us and other guests who
visit Lviv. Your kind words inspire me and my greatest team to
receive satisfaction from what we are doing.

We look forward to meeting you again in the cozy and charming retreat
of the Swiss Hotel.

Have a wonderful day!
Olga, Manager
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Thanks for the unique experience by Swiss hotel. It is a 300-400 years building with decoration in details. The staff is also very polite and friendly.
Very nice terrace is a bonus. The location is perfect, we did not use any transportation for 3 days.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
SwissH0tel, Владелец at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Donizozta,

I was delighted to read your review following your recent stay at The Swiss Hotel. I was very glad that we met your expectations and found the location, building and staff to your liking. I have passed on your kind words to my greatest team already.

I highly appreciate your compliments about our panoramic terrace. We opened it last year and we are very proud that now we can offer a possibility to show panoramic Lviv to our hotel and restaurant guests.

Cracow, Malopolskie, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Great experince! Stayed with my wife 3 nights and couldnt find a thing that was wrong. Extremely helpful staff from the beginning till the end of your stay. Excellent food in the restaurant, good breakfast. Great location, no more than 4 minutes walk from the Lviv Market Square. Spacious, modern designed rooms. There is only one option for my next stay in Lviv: The Swiss Hotel

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
SwissH0tel, Manager at Swiss Hotel, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear Rafal,

I was extremely delighted to read your kindest words about your recent stay at The Swiss Hotel! Many thanks for taking the time to write your review!!!

I am so happy that you felt our hotel staff to be helpful and I have passed on your kind words to them. I was also very pleased to read that you enjoyed our restaurant food and breakfast.

Thank you for your compliments regarding our location and rooms.

Please do come and see us again soon. We will be very happy to see you again!!!

With warmest regards and tons of love,
Olga Balatsko, Manager

Been to Swiss Hotel? Share your experiences!