“perfect little place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 2Ribara Restaurant

2Ribara Restaurant
Ulica Blaza Jurjeva 1, Zadar 23000, Croatia (Formerly 2Ribara Restoran)
+38523213445
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 102 Restaurants in Zadar
Cuisines: Italian, Croatian
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Restaurant 2Ribara (2Fisherman) has won a loyal neighborhood following and has long been one of the more serious---and relaxed---places to dine in centre of Zadar. The simple yet handsome dining room works well for many occasions: it can be romantic, it suits the needs of businesspersons and it is also an ideal restaurant to bring visiting relatives. The kitchen prepares a wide range of dishes---some hearty, some delicate and most of them noteworthy. Pasta, Pizza, Meat Dishes and Fish dishes.
Zadar, Croatia
“perfect little place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2014 NEW

nice and efficient service, tasty and large dishes, value for money, good atmosphere ... love it and will keep coming back

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Chester, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, great lunchtime specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

Well worth a visit! they have a daily special menu, 3 course meat or fish menu (changed daily) for 75 kuna (around 7.50 euro), waiters helpful and friendly, food all local produce and delicious!

• Visited September 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bristol
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2014

I'm not sure what I can do to string this review out into 100 characters. This place wasn't amazing but it was very good.

Kosice, Slovakia
“Great quality / Reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2014

After reading some reviews, we have decided to try this restaurant in Zadar. As there was six of us we have tried more dishes, tuna steak one rare, one medium, both were fresh and cooked to our taste. Fried kalamari portion tasted good, portion was huge, scampi on wine tasting superb , beef tenderloin excelent, but please order medium as well done was little dried. Fish plate was acceptable, but I have seen better as these were only fillets and I dont believe that these were fresh. Only downside of my tuna was sidedish was that it came with potatos with spinach and I am not too keen on cooked spinach. If I knew I would order something different. Definitelly I would come back for more food.

• Visited September 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marseille, France
“Pointedly good fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2014

I ate here 4 times during my vacation. I recommend grilled tuna and octopus salad as entrée. The fish soup and local cheese is also very tasty. Please don't miss the tuna paté on toast. I reordered it several times, even to go to my hotel and on a beach excursion - it's so fresh. And get the Dalmatian veggies on the side. When I return to Zadar in October I will be sure to eat here again. Service is kind and thoughtful too.