Nice summer break at Verudela. Our 2 bedroom apartment was basic but clean. 2 bathrooms was very handy when returning from beach which was only a short walk down the stairs.
Not sure I would call this a cheap holiday but lots of sun & plenty of food places with a variety of eating experiences available or self catering in suitable apartments.. Swimming pool & beaches gave a variety of places to swim. Would not recommend leaving anything outside which you do not want stolen - a shortage of board shorts in the area apparently as 2 pairs were taken from outside our apartment while we were having afternoon siesta & when reported others having similar experiences. Security an issue with some locals allowed through the boom gates to park during the day when a local car park is provided. Interesting going to the local supermarkets now Croatia has become member of EU - supermarkets as entertainment!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The idyllic peace and tranquility of Verudela Beach, harmoniously set amidst pine trees and medicinal Mediterranean plants, transforms your holidays into a delightful experience surrounded by nature. Most Croatia holiday rentals offer a splendid and soothing view of the sea and are located at Punta Verudela resort just a few steps from Mediterranean vegetation and a seafront promenade. These holiday apartments in Croatia are the perfect Adriatic destination for families with children and all guests who want to enjoy the sun, sea, entertainment and the various facilities of the Park Plaza Verudela holiday resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Verudela Beach & Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Verudela Beach & Villa Hotel Pula
- Verudela Beach And Villa Resort