“the best pizza ever!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 79 restaurants in Pula
Cuisines: Pizza
“the best pizza ever!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a simple pizzeria (not restaurant) which I visit once a month.Should not expect a lot of ambience and atmosphere but is neat, clean and courteous.There is a large free parking and children's playground which is a big plus for families.The staff is very helpful and friendly. Finally, they have so many different types of pizza that each special in its own way.My favorite is "contadina with prosciutto",you must taste it and you will be surprised :))))

Visited October 2013

84% Recommend
Rijeka, Croatia
“The very definition of pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've been to 2 best pizzerias in Pula (according to locals) - Jupiter in city's center, near the Arena, and this one - and I've gotta admit, Tivoli is a bit better. While Jupiter has better location, decoration and more relaxed atmosphere, Tivoli has better pizzas. Soft, juicy dough textue in the middle and crunchy crust around it, fresh and tasty ingridients and a good size for the price, make it one of the best pizzerias I've been to.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pula, Croatia
“By far the best pizza restaurant I tried”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I visit this place regularly with my friends and parents when they visit me in Pula and we are always greeted by the staff with smile and patience. Even if all tables are reserved the staff will do their best to try to find an extra table if possible.

Regarding the pizzas they serve the best one I ever tried in my life plus they have some creative recipes on menu which I never tried before. The staff will provide detailed explanation of ingredients if necessary and will complement each meal with additional optional ingredients such as olive oil etc. in case you wish to enrich your food with it.

• Visited August 2013