We loved the location at Lapad beach, however, the 60 steps was a bit of a problem - wouldn't be so bad if you don't carry a lot of luggage, but ...!!! We enjoyed the Romantic Getaway package for 4 nights and it was superb! We had a private tour of Old Town as well as a car at our disposal for a full day (so we went to Montenegro and Cavtat - don't miss Cavtat!). The meals, especially the seafood dinners, were excellent! All of the staff were pleasant and helpful, absolutely no complaints and we certainly recommend this boutique hotel to everyone! Thanks for a great holiday! Air conditioning worked well and we had a great view from our balcony!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique & Beach Hotel Villa Wolff enjoys one of Dubrovnik's most beautiful locations, the Uvala-Lapad Bay. The 3 suites and 3 double rooms are bright and have unique incomparable flair of high quality. The hotel is located 10 metres from the beach and is surrounded by an exotic, Mediterranean park with palm trees, deck chairs and sunshades. Its famous Seafood Restaurant "Casa" invites you on its panorama terrace to various seafood meals combined with unforgettable sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Boutique & Beach Hotel Villa Wolff reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boutique And Beach Hotel Villa Wolff
- Boutique Beach Hotel Wolff
- Boutique Beach Dubrovnik