Stayed here for a four-day extended weekend break and did not regret the choice. Had last stayed at this hotel about four years ago, and chose it again because of that previous experience. It is in a great location, about a 3-minute stroll from the old city part of Dubrovnik. On-site valet parking, albeit for a fee, is a very useful feature in this parking-deprived city. Staff were without exception professional and welcoming, including the duty manager who escorted us to our room, all the reception staff with whom we interacted, room service, and a bartender who takes justified pride in his cocktails. We booked a sea-view suite and so had lots of space as well as a small but adequate verandah with a view of the old city over the walls, and also a good view out to sea. Laundry service was quick and in fact they brought it back the same day even though we'd missed the cut-off time for same-day service. Pool was large enough for a decent swim and quite nicely situated under a large skylight roof. Wi-Fi functioned well with multiple devices. Room service meals arrived quickly, although - probably unreasonably - I would have liked more choices. The room was up to the expected standard, although I was a bit surprised that there was no bidet in the otherwise well-appointed bathroom. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik’s historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Top floor Executive Lounge with spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton