Let me start by saying that we are generally a fan of Hilton hotels, preferring smaller, more trendy boutique hotels. So it actually came as a surprise to us that we really enjoyed the Imperial Hilton.
Pro's: We made a prepaid and non-cancellable reservation through the Hilton website. Significant cost saving which allowed us to book the Executive King Hilton with view (and what a view !). We got front room on second floor, large terrace facing the old town. The room itself was nicely decorated. You get also access to the executive lounge with complimentary drinks.
The hotel has an almost perfect location, just 100 meters from the entrance to the old town, but sufficiently away from the tourist (and tourist bus) chaos.
Staff are amongst the most professsional and friendly that we ever encountered. All had a smile and a quick hello. Breakfast was a pleasure, taken on the outside terrace, with plenty of choice and dishes prepared a la minute.
Con's: smallish bathroom compared to the overall size of the room. Getting in and out of the bathtub takes some exercising.
Internet and wifi not complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik’s historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Top floor Executive Lounge with spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Otel, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton