- Great Design, great location
- Incredible view of Dubrovnik Old town, port and bay area
- Complementary "Vaporetto" boat shuttle service to the old town (it's on of the original boats from Venice, really classy)
- hotel staff is highly professional and provides a great service at any time
- Small and intimate hotel
- high class food (pricy, but worth it)
- private, rocky beach with crystal clear water
Summary: Just wonderful ! It is definately worth the SLH-status!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villa Dubrovnik, Croatian most exclusive hotel introducing an unprecedented level of luxury and style to one of the world's most famous cities.It is only few minutes away from the fortified beauty of the Old City of Dubrovnik. With spectacular views of the Old City and Island of Lokrum, Villa Dubrovnik welcomes you with luxurious accommodation of 56 sea-view residences. Soothe yourself with personalized treatments of the Villa Spa wellness club and discover excitements of Vaporetto speedboat transfers to the Old City of Dubrovnik and back. Everything is meticulously crafted to ensure the privacy and comfort of your stay. Dubrovnik's most elegant 5-star hotel invites you to share its unique Romance forever experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Despegar.com, MrandMrsSmith, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik