Stayed at Dubrovnik President in June 2012. Lovely hotel and friendly staff. Great for location to old town centre as the bus stopped just outside of hotel. It was always packed but being one of the first on always got a seat. Although we had requested a high room we were given a room on the second floor. The couple we arrived with had not requested this but were given a room on the fifth floor, Don't know how they worked that one out. out. Our room had a problem with the air conditioning so we were given an upgrade a few days later. We had lovely sea views in both rooms . We were half board and could not recommend the food in the restaurant, I like to think that I am adventurous where trying new things out are concerned but there was never much of a selection. The restaurant had lovely views over the sea if you opted to dine on the terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik