It is almost unfair to review this hotel due to the fact that it is closing for an much needed upgrade. Therefore my review will focus not on the rooms but the location and staff. This hotel is located with a marvelous view of the water and harbor. It is situated in a complex of hotels with meandering paths on the bluffs above the water. There is a bus stop in front of the hotel with buses leaving every 15-20 minutes. Therefore it is easy to go to the old town of Dubrovnik. In addition you can walk along the well tended paved paths hugging the cliffs to a modern shopping area with banks, clothing shops, grocery stores, restaurants, etc.
I cannot say enough good things about the staff. They were friendly, spoke beautiful English, and addressed any concerns. Also try the restaurant as the selection of food is vast and well prepared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Escapio, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik