We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights from the 21st October.
The hotel has excellent facilities, including spa area and swimming pool as well as a great beach area.
It was very quiet as close to season end, hence atmosphere in the hotel was a little sterile.
Breakfast was fine, we didn't eat at the hotel in the evening as it was so very quiet, but chose to get the bus into town and enjoy Dubrovnik in the evening which is much more relaxed than the daytime with some great restaurants.
The room was fine, with great views from the terrace--- only comment would be that the bathrooms could do with updating a little.
All in all a great time was had during our stay, and all the staff were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik