We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights from the 21st October.
The hotel has excellent facilities, including spa area and swimming pool as well as a great beach area.
It was very quiet as close to season end, hence atmosphere in the hotel was a little sterile.
Breakfast was fine, we didn't eat at the hotel in the evening as it was so very quiet, but chose to get the bus into town and enjoy Dubrovnik in the evening which is much more relaxed than the daytime with some great restaurants.
The room was fine, with great views from the terrace--- only comment would be that the bathrooms could do with updating a little.
All in all a great time was had during our stay, and all the staff were very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Dubrovnik President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated on the Babin Kuk peninsula and is part of the Babin Kuk Hotel Enterprise. The complex has 12 earth tennis courts, a set of table-tennis boards, grounds for volleyball, football, handball, boccie, and mini-golf. Water sports feature wind-surfing, water-skiing, rowing and sailing. It has its own beach and harbour for boats; nudist beach and an indoor swimming pool. There are also attractive jogging tracks (total length 4 km) leading along the seaboard of the peninsula. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.