“most cheapest in oldtown” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 274 restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Fast Food, Croatian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: Doing 15 meters from main street Stradun is the small effort that will pay off in this fine fast food. Visit us and find out why our guests always come back for more.
Bangkok, Thailand
“most cheapest in oldtown”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

we have order a fries, chicken cheese sandwiches, salty crepe - fried with ham and cheese, vey tasty. they make when you order so very fresh and hot. the price is very reasonable, also you can have a seat out of the shop. one point is that i saw the staff of the resturant take turn come out and take the cigaret la...

98% Recommend
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Cheap and cheerful - amazing salads!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Okay so I don't make a habit out of eating at fast food restaurants when I'm travelling. I pretty much never do. After all, who travels to eat burgers and chips? Too many people, not doubt.

Anyway, I have to say I was skeptical while being dragged there by a friend from my hostel telling me about this amazingly cheap food. I ordered a salad (20 kuna) and it was one of the cheapest and best salads I had on my travels! In fact, in my week in Dubrovnik I returned several days for lunch.

This place is cheap, but the food is actually great. Check it out if you're on a budget (or not). Has free wifi.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
“Don't go anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Lovely sambos and cheap as chips, sit down or takeaway, lunch for two for €5! Right in the middle of the old town which will take at least a couple of days to figure out! :-) Enjoy.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing meal for an incredible price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I shared a Greek salad, chicken sandwich, large fries, and a Nutella crepe. It was cheaper than any other place we looked at and it was simply delicious. Definitely going back for lunch tomorrow. Can't beat this place with its prices and the staff are super friendly you guys!

“Super lunch spot!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

This was the only place in Dubrovnik we found suitable for a quick, light and tasty lunch. Excellent value and really good food. I got the veggie sandwich and my husand got the chicken- they were both huge!! Always busy when we went. Well worth a visit.

• Visited July 2013