“Lovely and chilled.” 4 of 5 stars

Glasgow, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
“Lovely and chilled.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Great place to chill out if you need a break from the busy streets of Dubrovnik. Water is lovely and there are plenty of loungers to rent. The bar and restaurant are nice if a bit pricey. You pay about 70 Kuna for a cocktail which is qute expensive to other places in Croatia but in keeping with the rest of Dubrovnik.

Visited July 2014

Stockholm, Sweden
16 attraction reviews
“Most stylist beach club!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

East West banje beach club amazing me every time i am in dubrovnik. The great food, lovely crew and nice atmospher during the day as well as nights, makes this place to number 1 favorit place in dubrovnik. Highly recomended!!!

London, United Kingdom
“Massage at Banje Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family spent 3 days at Banje Beach and a lovely relaxing all over body massages whilst lying on our bed. My husband needed it after lugging all our luggage around but now he is feeling great and ready to lug it all back to UK!

The lady who massaged us was very friendly, professional and made us feel at ease so I would recommend having one in the sun on your beach bed.

Visited July 2014
Coral Springs, Florida
21 attraction reviews
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was my favorite beach of my cruise. It was a drizzly day, but I was determined to still go and I'm glad I did. The views from the water and beach were lovely. I stayed on the free side, put my towel down and enjoyed it. Remember you need to wear water shoes because it isn't a sand beach.

Visited June 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Chillout place at night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

A fab place to relax after dinner with a drink. Great music and wonderful views across the sea. Lots of people enjoyed the beautiful beach and bar during the day but we liked it best after dinner on our walk back from the old town.

Visited June 2014