“English breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Northampton, United Kingdom
“English breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I know this place also does bar meals but I would rather comment on their english breakfast. Just off the main drag, They offer a breakfast coding system designed to get you full, which worked!
I had bacon and eggs with toast but should have ordered tea and not coffee (my fault).
Nice place owned by some English guy , but we never came accross him however the locals who run the place are very friendly and helpful. Clean toillets too. Free Wifi and British sky sports chanel all available and enjoyed. we caught the Golf - say no more ha-ha.

69% Recommend
Cork, Ireland
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Visited this pub twice and the atmosphere was great! It was packed both times with a singer and they have huge TV's which they played a match! Didnt eat here but the food looked nice!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Won't be back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently visited here on a busy Friday night. The pub was packed and due to the fact that I'm pregnant my husband secured me a high stool, there was no other seats available. I parked my stool at the side of the bar ensuring there was enough room for the bar people to get in and out. This was the only place available. All was fine for about 45 mins until one of the bar staff came over and tipped me off the stool, saying I couldn't sit there!!! I tried to explain but he simply walked away. Needless to say we left straight away.

Wales
“Excellent atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Enjoyed a couple of evenings at this Irish Pub and the singer was really good. Customers were friendly and there was a good selection of drinks.

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

What a wonderful pub! Definitely worth a visit not just for the premiere league football but for the friendly atmosphere! Food was delishous, especially the chips! best Irish bar in Dubrovnik!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere