“The WORST club I've ever been to in the world” 1 of 5 stars

Sv.Dominika 3, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 119 things to do in Dubrovnik
“The WORST club I've ever been to in the world”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot, I love clubbing and partying so I've been to a lot of places in the world. WITHOUT question, Club Revelin is the WORST club I've ever been too. The door staff were rude and unfriendly, the drinks overpriced, the venue hot. But the worst was at the beginning of the night, the toilets were FILTHY. No paper. My friend asked for paper for the girls toilet. 5 staff ignored her and were rude and said you don't need toilet paper in the toilets. Staff didn't care. There were smashed glasses and drinks spilt everywhere through the club. Staff were RUDE and had no interest in cleaning up or doing anything. AVOID this pigsty !!

Visited July 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Cheap decor and rude staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I went to this club last night and was thoroughly unimpressed. We were given a flyer for free entry before 12.30 so went along as weren't sure where to go on our first night in Dubrovnik. The venue is absolutely amazing within the old town, but is totally let down by cheap mdf tables draped with horrible black fabric. The podiums for the dancers also looked really cheap. There is nowhere to sit except the VIP area.

We left the club to collect another friend just before 2am and were gone for less than 5 minutes. On our return the bouncers we're extremely rude and refused us entry even though we had been in the club and buying drinks for the past 2 hours. The club was not even a quarter full when we had left, so turning us away made no sense and the attitude was so unnecessary.

Overall a disappointing first night in Dubrovnik.

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Club Hopping”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We had dinner at the restaurant below and continued our night here.
Interior is amazing. Great venue.
Have read previous reviews about people have trouble but I never experienced this.
I always say you have to try something for yourself before you can judge and we had a great time.

“Best night. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had one of the best nights there. Definitely worth a look if you are in Dubrovnik. It had everything. When we first got there, we went up to the top level, got a drink and watched some live music, a blood moon and then a Croatian football match came on. Afterwards, we went down to the club and danced for hours. They had dancers, reasonably priced drinks and a great atmosphere. Great night!

London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Great Banter”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Went there at the start of the season and wasn't expecting it to be overly busy. Couple that with the scenery or the city and the people that visit during the day I just didn't expect it to be so lively. The music was on point and we were fist pumping until close with many randoms around us. I would recommend going if you are in town and looking to party the night away, and if you plan it right they have good line ups of big name DJs throughout the year. "Reach for the lasers...."

If the fire juggler is there then check him out, mucho hilario as he kept dropping the bottles he was throwing about.

Visited May 2014