“Delicious food in great setting” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Eclectic, Croatian
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Contemporary Mediterranean Fine Dining Executive Chef Sasa Racunica has earned Vapor a reputation as one of the finest restaurants in the city. Racunica uses Mediterranean ingredients as the base for his menu, experimenting with herbs and spices, and elements of international cuisine, to create a unique, new style of regional cooking. Sample the seven-course tasting menu for the full Vapor experience. The dining room is also open in the morning for breakfast, when the light and airy space is flooded with sunlight. SIGNATURE DISHES Baked Angler served with mashed broccoli and vanilla sauce Beef Fillet "ROSSINI" served on potato blinis, gratinated with Parma ham and gruyere finished with truffle and marsala jus
London, United Kingdom
“Delicious food in great setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Good choice of food enjoyed on the terrace overlooking the sea. Friendly, efficient service. Particularly enjoyed duck breast and pork medallions. Banana pie to be recommended.

Visited June 2013

“Made our holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

We have just come back from having a meal at Vapor and I can't wipe the smile from my face - it was pure perfection! Me and my partner both had three courses,a beer each and a cocktail each. Including tip our bill was 900 kuna (just over £100) and it was worth every penny. The view and atmosphere were fantastic,being seated with a sea view and a live musician playing gentle lounge music. My fish main was beautiful and their chocolate souffle was the best dessert I have ever had. The staff were superb and everything together resulted in the best night out we've had whilst in Dubrovnik. If you do one thing on your visit to Dubrovnik, go to Vapor!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“We loved it! Everything was perfection :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for my boyfriends 30th on our trip to Dubrovnik. Everything was gorgeous. We are going back on our last night as it was so special. Service fab, very friendly and helpful. Atmosphere lovely. Beautiful live music. Food top quality. I'm a veggie and it was the first proper meal I had since I got here that wasn't pizza! My boyfriend had lobster which he
loved. Choc desert divine.

• Visited June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We decided to wait until our anniversary to eat in the Bellevue's restaurant, as a treat, and that is what it was. We fancied trying oysters for the first time, but they didn't have any. This meant we had more room for dessert. My husband had the lobster and black noodles. He really liked it and felt comfortably full after it, which we hadn't done in a few other restaurants earlier in the week. I had the grouper, and it was gorgeous. The lemon sauce on it is amazing. Like mentioned in a couple of other reviews, I tried the chocolate soufflé, and I wanted more. I could have eaten my whole meal again every night and still been very happy with it. My husband had the rozata because he wanted to try something local and he thoroughly enjoyed it. The waiter was very helpful, patient and attentive. The price for the quality is most reasonable by English standards. The cocktails are great too!

• Visited April 2013
england
“a twist on seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The restaurant is the showpiece of the Belle Vue hotel. Excellent seafood and good wine menu. Staff very attentive and helpful

The chocolate souffle is not to be missed

Visited March 2013