I arranged private tour of Dubrovnik City with Metro Tours Agency on July 20th. This is to formally express my full disappointment with our guide as we received service far less than expected:
1. The guide spent most of the time talking on the phone. This was very disrespectful and annoying.
2. The guide engaged in conversation in Croatian language more than appreciated by guests who did not speak English
3. The tour was shorter than expected (paid);
4. Many of the important historical landmarks were not shown or just briefly mentioned. Minimal historical descriptions were provided for visited landmarks.
5. The guide used unprofessional language in his conversation (favorite words: b.....d and s..t).
6. The guide finally engaged in arguing conversation with waiter in local caffé and made guests very uncomfortable.
Avoid this agency.
If you own or manage Metro Tours, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.