“I really should keep this place a secret for myself. Amazing Stay at Apt Mia!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Apartments Mia

You added Apartments Mia to your Saves list
Apartments Mia
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Od Tabakerije 21, Dubrovnik, Croatia   |
Ranked #54 of 400 Specialty Lodging in Dubrovnik
New York, NY
“I really should keep this place a secret for myself. Amazing Stay at Apt Mia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

I really could not have asked for a better apartment, in a better location with better hosts for a better value.

Location: Apartment Mia is located a 2 minute walk from Pile Gate (entrance to the old town). From my room I had a view of the old city and out the door two rocky beaches a minute walk away. The central bus stop connecting you Lapa, the port and the rest of the area was a minute away. The quite community below the old city is very pretty and quiet, but you are steps from all the action.

Our Hosts: Dino and his family were so accommodating to us. On short notice he was able to take care of all types of requests from wanting to stay an extra night to arranging car service to the airport.

The Apartments: Dino has 3 apartments on the lower level and a single bedroom in the upstairs apartment. We stayed first in the single bedroom which has the most amazing view of the old city. I was honestly shocked when I looked out the window. There is also an amazing balcony you can have coffee wine or breakfast on overlooking the old city. There is also Wireless internet in the apartment. We decided to extend our stay and Dino put us in a private apartment which was spacious and really well decorated.

I have traveled to many places and I always am refreshed to find such a wonderful place to stay that doesn't break the budget with lovely hosts. It really makes the vacation.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Polish first
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

Having never been to Croatia before, my boyfriend and I were looking for a centrally located place to stay for our first 4 days in Dubrovnik before we embarked on our road trip. Apartment Mia was brilliant. The owner - Dino - is incredibly welcoming, he collected us from the bus and showed us around, recommending restaurants, sights and shops. We stayed in Apartment One (there are 3 in the house) and it was great, it is 2 mins from a lovely secluded small beach, it was very peaceful despite 8 Italians staying above us - we didn't hear anything. The bedroom was large and clean with good storage and the kitchen/diner/bathroom all great. Views across to the famous city walls from the bedroom window and the house is in the middle of the Old Town so everything was on our doorstep. Dino was always availble for any questions and informed us that Oprah Winfrey had tried to buy the whole house the week before (he turned her down) which tells you something about the location! I can highly recommend it and we will definitely go back.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Apartments Mia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Apartments Mia

Address: Od Tabakerije 21, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Location: Croatia > Dalmatia > Dubrovnik-Neretva County > Dubrovnik
Ranked #54 of 400 Specialty Lodging in Dubrovnik
Hotel Class:3 star — Apartments Mia 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Apartments Mia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Apartments Mia Hotel Dubrovnik

If you own or manage Apartments Mia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.