I went with my family with a tour group. The hotel was wonderful with a pool and a beach which is within walking distance. The rooms were clean and tidy. There was also a balcony in each room. Free wifi was available in most areas including the restaurants and in the rooms and the speed was good.
The buffet dinner and breakfast was great with a wide variety of food. But the only one downside is that food refill was not quick enough for the huge crowd, especially during the breakfast hours. You need to wait in queues for most of the hot plates.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Valamar Lacroma Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Dubrovnik’s newest treasure and largest conference and spa hotel in the region. The Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik is an astounding model of ‘archinature’ – a harmony of 21st century styling in a gorgeous natural environment. Nestled in glorious seclusion amidst the lush greenery of the Babin Kuk peninsula, the ultra-modern resort sets the standard for Croatian hospitality. Spectacular sea views and stylish interiors are just the foundations of what is truly an awe-inspiring resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.