My first impression of the hotel was excellent. Check-in was fast and accurate, but after that everything started to ruin my first impression. After check in i was escorted to the elevator by the bell boy which was a 55 year old guy by my estimation. Nothing against his age but his body language was like"i hate this and i don't wanna do this but my boss is here so i'm doing it". After that i came to my floor and had some problem of finding the room. When i found it i was pleased with the room. It was big and clean with all necessary things. Bed was excellent one of the best i slept on, but pillows were horrible. I put 4 of them under my head but they were so soft that i had a feeling i have none.
Service in the bar and restaurant is bad. In lobby bar i drank around 10 whiskeys and every time i ordered with one ice cube and i get glass full of ice. Than i asked what wine they have but the waiter didn't know so i asked for wine list but she brought her colleague instead. Well he knew only two wines on the list so i took one of those two cuz i was pissed already. Also they were very slow and looked uninterested for their job with the body language of i hate this.
Breakfast is very nive with wide choice. But again the enthusiasm goes down when a waiter comes to u with a look of a zombie and i hate this stance and ask u: u want some coffee sounding like he is on death row.
All of these ppl are 45+. Maybe this is a thing of seasonality but if not then this hotel have big problems with this. Nothing against their age but i would like to see a smile or some ethusiasm in what are they doing.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Valamar Lacroma Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Dubrovnik’s newest treasure and largest conference and spa hotel in the region. The Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik is an astounding model of ‘archinature’ – a harmony of 21st century styling in a gorgeous natural environment. Nestled in glorious seclusion amidst the lush greenery of the Babin Kuk peninsula, the ultra-modern resort sets the standard for Croatian hospitality. Spectacular sea views and stylish interiors are just the foundations of what is truly an awe-inspiring resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.