The Valamar Lacroma was a very spacious hotel, large bedroom with excellent views from your room spanning over the property onto the Adriatic.
If you are looking for a resort / relaxing experience in Dubrovnik the Valamar Lacroma is in a more secluded area with every amenity and facility to provide a relaxing experience. About a 5 minute walk away there are some nice cafe's that serve excellent coffee and wi fi if people watching is the preference, however if partying and experiencing Old Town is the preference this hotel is approximately 5 - 10 minute drive, and a 45 min to 1 hour walk.
Overall value for money, services offered and the views it is a beautiful hotel that i would recommend staying in.
- Also Known As:
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel
- Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Valamar Lacroma Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Dubrovnik’s newest treasure and largest conference and spa hotel in the region. The Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik is an astounding model of ‘archinature’ – a harmony of 21st century styling in a gorgeous natural environment. Nestled in glorious seclusion amidst the lush greenery of the Babin Kuk peninsula, the ultra-modern resort sets the standard for Croatian hospitality. Spectacular sea views and stylish interiors are just the foundations of what is truly an awe-inspiring resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.