- Great location, very central.
- Huge and clean private double room.
- Great breakfast and kitchen facilities.
- Friendly staff.
- Cute little roof terrace.
- Main hostel site (and so kitchen/breakfast facilities) were about a 5 minute walk away from our room (in a separate apartment block), up quite a few flights of steep steps - a bit annoying in the heat and before having had breakfast! Also had to lug suitcases up said steps to check out.
- Shared bathroom.
- Also Known As:
- Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Hotel Dubrovnik
- Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fresh* Sheets is a small hostel located in the heart of the historical walled old town of Dubrovnik. It's one of the only hostels that offers you the unique experience of living inside an UNESCO World Heritage Site. Recommended by Lonely Planet, Rough Guide, In Your Pocket, and Rick Steve's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Fresh* Sheets Hostel Dubrovnik Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.