“Absolutely delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 226 Restaurants in Split
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, Croatian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the West Coast promenade, F-Marine bar boasts with stunning view of Riva, islands of Brac and Solta and spectacular view of ACI marina located nearby. Large lounge terrace stretched out under beautifully designed parasols can accommodate all those looking for a place to rest and enjoy some drinks. Modern design of interior and exterior is blended with sea motives and our friendly staff is always on disposition to our guests. If you are looking for an attractive place for leisure and entertainment, with a valuable range of alcoholic and soft drinks, hot and cold beverages, renowned wines & champagnes and various cocktails prepared by our skillful cocktail masters we are waiting for you at F-Marine!
Stockholm, Sweden
“Absolutely delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

F-Marine was totally great experience both in food taste and quality and the beautiful views.
We have to mention the wines on offer, we tried 2 different ones and all that can be said is 'Yummy'. We're simply very happy to have found this place and will return for sure.

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings form F Group!

I would like to thank you for sharing your positive comments about F Marine on TripAdvisor.
The team is always trying to go the extra step for our guests, and I am pleased to read that we have achieved to exceed your expectations.

Hope to see you again soon!

• Turkish first
Stroud, United Kingdom
“Exceptional views”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Having not booked and had this restaurant recommended to us we took a punt late (about 10pm) at getting a meal. We waited in the bar area having a cocktail and then went to our table.

The food was delicious and great value for money considering the location and amazing views (we were sat right at the front where all you can see is the beautiful seafront). Our waiter, Tom, was very helpful and polite. The food was delicious.

Well worth a visit!

Greetings from F Group!

Feedback is very important to us, in order to monitor the guest satisfaction and therefore I would like to thank you for your review posted on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed the food & service along with our "exeptional view"
I have shared your positive comments with Tom and rest of the team and they were equaly happy you loved F Marine experience.

I am looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Yours sincerely,

“Best of The best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I can only describe my experience as AMAZING! The food, the service, the view, restaurant set up, everything top knotch! It will be the first place I'll re-visit next time in Split! Well done!

Greetings from F Group!

Thanks a lot for your lovely words about our F Marine Restaurant!

It is always great to hear/read when guests are as happy as we are. I will definitely share your comments with the rest of my team and I truly hope to see you again soon.

Owner
“Nice dinner, amazing view and the best waiter ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I have had very nice dinner with my friends. F-Marine has an amazing view on the old part of stunning city center of Split. The service is excellent. We especially loved our waiter named Tonci who suggested to us what to eat and helped us with our wine choice as well. I would highly recommend this place, especially if you'll be lucky and served by Tonci.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Fgroup S, Owner at F-Marine, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for such a great review about F Marine!
It was a pleasure reading your insights about our food and service on Trip Advisor.

It is always great to hear/read when guests are as happy as we are. I will definitely share your comments with the rest of my team and Tonci and I truly hope to see you again soon.

Best Regards,

Houston
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

A great place with wonderful location (spectacular views of the city) and superb seafood. We did not have reservation, but decided to inquire. The restaurant was sold out but they found us a table. We loved it!

Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from F Group!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback on your recent visit to F Marine !

It's always great to hear our guests share their good times with us and let us know what they enjoyed most. You are right during the summer period restaurant gets really busy so we would highly reccomend to make a reservation.

I am pleased to read that we met your expectations and we are all looking forward to welcoming you again soon!