“Nice setting” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Lugano, Switzerland
“Nice setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Eat here during my vacation. It is popular local restaurant for mixed grilled meet. I took black risotto which was not that good. It was supposed to have sepia and calamari, but I did not see any in my risotto. It would be nice if they could limit and separate smoking from non-smoking section. Almost every table smoke and it spoiled otherwise great experience.

If you want good fish there is another restaurant in the first Marina that serves excellent fish and even nicer setting.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Saltash, United Kingdom
“A nice restaurant next to a marina and a large park, with views of the bay and mountains from the outside tables”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The restaurant can be found by driving to it along some back roads next to the marina or by entering the Marjan Park and walking there, it is off the beaten track but all the locals know it and go there. Sundays is busy as a lot of families go there for lunch. There is a wide choice on the menu and also freshly made Pizza’s, the portions are well sized and we were all full when we left the restaurant. The cooks really know how to cook here, and the service was very quick. We have been a few time to this restaurant, but this is the first time I have got round to writing a review. All the meals we have had so far have been great, well cooked and served hot the drinks menu has lots of local wines and beers. A place to take the family or a Romanic meal, it has lots of outside tables and the sun sets are great. We will be going back for more Croatia treats on the menu that I have not yet tried, one to put on the list to try as the prices are not over the top.

• Visited August 2013
Split, Croatia
“Great food next to Marina Spinut”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

At restaurant Lucica i eat a beet filet Steak, the Steak was one of the best I had the last 10 years. The service was also great and the atmosphere I very nice at the Restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Split, Splitsko-Dalmatinska, Croatia
“best food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my food, staff is friendly, they speak perfect English, German and Russian, WC is clean and tidy and value is great, and the view from restaurant is awesome and I really loved my food there <3
best regards

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A place where you can eat decently”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We often go out for lunch in Lucica restaurant and pizzeria -especially in late spring and summer, because we like to eat on cute terace.If you come on weekend, better make a reservation. We usually eat meat from grill and pizza (so that is what I recomend). It is always good prepared, decent portions. The stuff is ok,the prices also.

Visited June 2013