“Nice place to enjoy!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Sao Paulo, SP
“Nice place to enjoy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

The location is great ( you can either eat inside or have a moonlight dinner). I recommend the seabass; mu husband had the rumpsteak and loved it! The menu is pretty varied and it comes in many languages; the waiters speak GOOD English which is quite helpful; the price was right. I only wished they offer a larger range of wine.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Perfect night out in Split!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

My cousin and I stumbled upon this place for a few drinks. The live music was fantastic! The service was phenomenal, very friendly waiters! Very reasonably priced with a great selection. Definitely going to miss this place!

Visited June 2013
Espoo, Finland
“Delicious food and nice live music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

The restaurant has delicious food and good service. If you dont want to eat inside the restaurant you can also sit in front of it on the stairs listening to great live music and the dedicated restaurant staff will serve you wine, coffee etc. on the stairs. A very nice place to spend your evenings in Split.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Super place for breakfast and snacks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We ate a super birthday breakfast in the ruins of the Diocletians Palace. Muesli, yoghurt, tea, juice bread jams and finally cherry strudel! Wonderfully atmospheric!

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Top Split Experience - Live music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The food is great and the music is amazing! I went 3 nights in a row, soaking in the beautiful city and the music.
The waiters were very friendly and service was good, even though they were very busy.

I read about Luxor in my travel guide on the way to Split. The food and especially the live music sounded great. From the note in the guide it sounded as if it was quite difficult to find and I thought I would look for it the next day.

I arrived in Split at about 10pm and was planning on going straight to my hotel, but I was in such awe with the beautiful city that I went for a walk after check in. Making my way through the old town and little streets I heard soft music and when I suddenly found myself in an open space I knew I just walked in on one of my best travel finds ever! (Not that Luxor is a secret, but a wonderful experience that will stay with me for a long time)

• Visited October 2012