“Superb shrimp” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
“Superb shrimp”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Try shrimp or squid, it is great. Squid were fresh and delicious. I suggest and octopus salad. I and my family have enjoyed....

Berlin, Germany
“Pitty for Zrno Soli”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Zrno Soli stared good. Great location, beautiful setting, great view, nice interior, interesting menu. But every time visiting something was just not right. The concept was good, food wasn´t. One of the waiters, an older guy, has way to much arrogance for the job he does. All in all a big pity as Zrno Soli could do it so much better.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Split, Croatia
“very good food with great view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I ate few times in this restaurant and it`s one of my favorite in Split. Everything I ate was very tasty and different from food in other restaurants. The only thing I would not recommend is quality fish because it was not super fresh too times when we ordered grilled fish.

Location is very nice and romantic, the view is terrific. I prefer going there out of the season because it is not that crowded and the service is better.

Prices are higher.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oakland, California
“Beautiful setting, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our gulet captain, who had already had a week to get to know us and had a good idea of what we like. It didn't disappoint. We were a group of 11 close friends, and several of us are "foodies" and wine lovers, and we found that the selection of both was really good. I tend to gravitate towards fish dishes, and thought their offerings were fresh and sophisticated without being overly complicated. Prices are on the high side, perhaps a bit more than warranted, but I suppose you are also paying for the view of the city, which is wonderful all lit up at night.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Minsk Mazowiecki, Poland
“Not worth the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We reserved this restaurant following recommendation from our hotel. It was Friday night, place was really crowded. With our reservation we received separated room, which was really nice and postively suprising. The food however changed our opinion. It wasn't generally bad but none of our company was satisified. It was average for a high price and isn't a good combination. Wish I good give higher note.

• Visited August 2013