“Segway fun + beauty” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Segway Tour Split

Segway Tour Split
Obala Hrvatskog Narodnog Preporoda b.b, Split 21000, Croatia (Formerly Segway Tour Split)
+385913331453
Website
Improve this listing
Book Now

Ranked #4 of 47 activities in Split
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: SEGWAY TOUR SPLIT is an exclusive service which will take your breath away. It is the coolest, the most entertaining and most exciting view of Split.
“Segway fun + beauty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Im not gonna be long ... It was awsome !
Boris our guide was super friendly and carring. We ended our tour with a drink included in the price ! The tour is beautiful ! BIG LIKE

Visited June 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
“Touring Split via Segway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Boris was knowledgeable and very careful with us when we were riding the Segways. He made sure that we were comfortable and safe. He noticed shortly after we left that there was a setting wrong on my Segway and immediately resolved it. We toured to the top of the Park and the most fabulous views. Boris was informed and could tell us about the caves and the hermits that lived in them. As we were looking around he took the time to share amusing anecdotes and didn't make us feel rushed. On the way down we stopped for a "pivo" which was a great break. Boris even made some suggestions as to places we could grab a snack. If you are thinking of doing this tour, book it. It is wonderful.

Northampton, England, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
“Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

If you are even slightly considering the segway tour of Split then go right ahead and book it. It is a brilliant experience.

My wife and I were toured by Sacha, no doubt it is a little weird at first but stick with it and it becomes second nature. I don't personally think that I would have wanted to invest all of the time (read effort) in walking to the top of Marjan but on a segway it was brilliant, Sacha pointed out the sights and took a lot of photos of the two of us.

Both my wife and I were smiling the whole way around as it was just so much fun. A drink at a cafe with one of the best views of Split was incredible and then to roll around the old town was quite something and showed how natural it had all become, weaving in and out of the lines of people.

I really suggest you give it a go, brilliant!

Visited May 2013
“Segway in Split Croatia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My friend and I have just spent 3 wonderful days in Split enjoying the culture, food and beautiful scenery. BUT the best thing BY FAR was our FANTASTIC SEGWAY TOUR WITH BORIS It such a fun safe tour and there is no other way you can see the whole of Split through the beautiful park and the sight at the top in UNBELIEVEABLE

Kaye and Ann from Sydney Australia

“Absolutely Incredible!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Can I say that if there were 10's - it still wouldn't be enough!! Boris And Sacha were immensely knowledgable, helpful and more importantly skilled in the art of Segway! The tour (even in high winds and rain) was the most fun we have had since arriving in Split. Do not come here and not have a go - 2 hours isn't enough time and at the price they charge, is a steel! I couldn't recommend highly enough!!!! Sorry for all the exclamation marks but we are still on a high 7 hours after finishing!!!!!!