“Perfect for overnight at airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Adria

Adria
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Split
Adria
You added Adria to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   D. F. Tudmana bb, Kastel Stafilic, Split 21310, Croatia   |
Ranked #34 of 51 Hotels in Split
New York City, New York
“Perfect for overnight at airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

I had an early morning flight from Split and this hotel was perfect for my needs. I was met at the front desk by a friendly young woman who registered me and arranged a car for the next day (free). Very good price. No elevator, but she helped me up the stairs with my suitcases. . The restaurant has an outdoor space which would be nice for breakfast, but I chose to sit in the air conditioning. This same woman was now the waitress and bartender-very hard working!. The food was acceptable. The room and bathroom were clean. Fine for an overnight. The airconditioning didn't work very well but it did the job. There is free wifi but it's slow and has a weak signal. Placement of your room can affect the signal so ask for a room with wifi. The car came on time and sped me off to my flight. Smooth sailing at the Hotel Adria.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Families
Business
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

Room was very nice! Good size bathroom, very large bedroom/kitchen and good cooking facilities. It also has air conditioning which is a bonus as its really warm! Our room had a balcony as well & the views are not too bad either. Its a walk from town which is the down-side & the hill is pretty steep! Would still come back tho!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011 via mobile

A family run hotel, this place was perfect! We were immediately greeted by the family when we walked in. The room was amazing, with a balcony that overlooked the ocean. I can't explain how awesome the family is that owns this place. They are so nice and helpful to everyone. I was really sick when I was there and Mario ended up taking me to the hospital. They love to socialize with their visitors and to learn all about us. The breakfast was fantatic and grandma even made homemade soup one day. Love this place and will be staying here again if I go back to split.

• Stayed August 2011
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

The girlfriend and I spent a week sailing up the Croatian coast on a busabout cruise before we came here. The cruise ends in Split and so we came down by bus from there.
One thing about Croatian bus stops is that 99% of them don't have any kind of marking. This makes it hard to stop at the right one. Ever heard of trying to find a needle in a haystack, well what about trying to find a needle in a big pile of needles. How would you know if you'd found the right one?
But we found it OK. Just sit up the front of the bus and look out for the Hostel's sign on the left, the bus shelter is really close but on the right.
Our boat stopped in Omis the night before Split and we should have got off there and caught the bus up to the hostel. It's heaps closer than Split but a bit tricky because there aren't any signs going that way like there is if you come from Split, so i don't know.
The hostel is great. The common room is the best i've ever been in with free internet and long distance phone calls. It's owned by a couple who live there too (but separate) and the mum prepares the free breakfast every morning (mortadella, cheese, bread and jam, coffee and tea) which is great. Rooms are spacious and clean. I recommend getting the private room and share a bathroom but the private bath is good too.
It's not often you find a true gem like this while on holiday. It's authentic while still having all the comforts of home.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Adria? Share your experiences!