“All the essentials and more - a great breakfast!” 4 of 5 stars

Aurora Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Artema St. 10/12, Kharkiv 61002, Ukraine   |
Ranked #6 of 39 Hotels in Kharkiv
Tokyo, Japan
“All the essentials and more - a great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

Located at a heart of Kharkiv City Center, Aurora Hotel is my favorite in town. Prices are reasonable pretty much throughout the year, all appointment and amenities all in neatly placed. The most superb of all is its breakfast - great made-to-order omelette! One thing is though, this hotel is popular with business people - mostly a herd of men. So you might want to request a quite room away from parties.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Alexeeva, Директор по продажам at Aurora Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for so positive reviews about Aurora Hotel! We are pleased that you appreciated our staff and breakfast. Your opinion is very important for us.
Hope to welcome you again in Aurora Hotel!

Aurora's team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Kiev, Ukraine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This hotel is located at the centre of Kharkiv within walking distance to main seigntseeing and business. The hotel is good 4 star hotel. You will get what you expect from 4 star hotel with friendly staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Alexeeva, Директор по продажам at Aurora Hotel, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Maria,

Thank you for choosing Aurora Hotel, a member of Premier Hotels luxury collection. We are grateful for your feedback. Aurora’s team always try to make your stay comfortable and unforgettable. Waiting for you next time!

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I do not speak Russian or Ukrainian, but most of them do speak English. They were great to me and I would recommend this place. Very clean, great hospitality, awesome location and very good food. I even forgot my expensive camera in the lobby bar. When I returned later one of the staff rushed to me to give it back, I was very grateful for this. I read the reviews of this place before coming and I would have to agree with why they had such high reviews. It is a great place to stay.
The only discomfort I had during my stay was that I got a room with two double beds that were pushed together. This is pretty common in many hotels, I just find it harder to sleep on. Yes I had a great stay and will hopefully return some time!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Alexeeva, Director of Sales at Aurora Hotel, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Marc,

We appreciate you for so positive reviews about Aurora Hotel, our team is delighted to read such great feedback. Hope you did feel here the atmosphere of home and warmness.
Thanks a lot for choosing our hotel while in Kharkiv and we looking forward to see you again soon!

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

someday , somehow if you stop come by to kharkov , do not hesitate and choose aurora hotel , everything is perfect , service , hospitality , foods , location , staff , price , cleaning , drinks , i choosed this hotel because of guess comments hotel point was very high so you can trust that kind of comments , this hotel deserve that points

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Alexeeva, Director of Sales at Aurora Hotel, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Mr. Bacin,

We are glad to hear that you've enjoyed staying in Aurora Hotel, a member of Premier Hotels luxury collection. Thank you very much for your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time for doing so.
It is good to read that we met all your expectations and we are looking forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Kharkov.

Aurora’s team.
Tel Aviv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've been at the Aurora hotel and it was very good.

The rooms: Large rooms, heated, clean and comfortable. Beds could be better, but I had a good night sleep. Bathroom has only a shower, but it's clean and in a great condition.

Location: In the middle of the city on a quite street, in walking distance from everything.

Service: Front desk is very helpful and I've used their service extensively because I wasn't feeling good. I had some special requests and they have done everything with a smile!

Food: Included breakfast buffet is wonderful and the kitchen provided even some unique requests I made for breakfast.

It's a little more expensive then other hotel, but It's worth the extra cost if you're used traveling in western standards and appreciate good service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Alexeeva, Director of Sales at Aurora Hotel, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for choosing Aurora Hotel, a member of Premier Hotels luxury collection. Your opinion helps us to improve the service and to pay appropriate attention to issues of comfort and convenience. We are pleased that you appreciated rooms, our service and food.

Hope to welcome you again in our Нotel and Aristocrate restaurant!

Aurora’s team.
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Lovely room - ours even had a small enclosed balcony. Excellent service - reception gladly printed documents from our computer at no charge. Bathrooms clean and convenient. The breakfast is amazing - large selection, cook to order eggs - I had to be careful to avoid overeating :) Will definitely be back

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Alexeeva, Director of Sales at Aurora Hotel, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear Mr. Russell,

The management of Hotel Aurora expresses its respect and thanks you for being our guest. We appreciate you for so positive reviews about us. Your opinion is important for us. Hope to see you again.

Sincerely yours,
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff were very professional and kind. The room and bathroom was spacious and new. The breakfast is substantial and large selection to choose from. They make a good coffee too. However, the dinner service at the hotel restaurant then gets a little weird. Its a fine dining restaurant which plays tina turner back ground music on a continuous loop. Its quite humorous but its probably the reason the place is always empty because the food is ok and the restaurant staff are very professional. Hopefully someone from management is reading this and change their music to something more appropriate. The bar in the lobby is way more trendy and very comfortable and serves more contemporary food. There is a big screen also and lounges to kick back on. I'd recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Aurora Hotel? Share your experiences!