“Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Last July I've had an opportunity to visit a Odessa for a few days and I've learned about this Segways tour from the Tripadvisor and just had to do it. It was two of us taking the tour. I've had some experience with Segways before but a friend of mine did not and was very worried about it. The tour guide made it very comfortable for him to learn operate the Segway and at the end of the trip he admitted that he was hooked and can't wait to do it again. The tour went over many of the Odessa's historic sites and in addition the tour guide went over city's history and answered many of the questions that we've had. Talking to the tour guide after the tour I've also learned that the tour can be customized anyway you might like as far as the length of the tour plus the sites visited. This tour was a highlight of my trip to Odessa and I highly recommend it!!

Visited July 2013

“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

It was the best guide tour in my life. My wife was scared to go on Segway but many thanks to instructors they helped

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“amazing tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I really had a lot of fun doing the segway tour with Segway Tours Odessa. The guides are very knowledgeable about the history of the City. i truly recommend this to anyone!

Visited May 2013