“fine cuisine” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Wavre, Belgium
“fine cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

A great place in Odessa historical center, a must !!
Fine cuisine, great service. Home made breads are just unbelievable.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chisinau, Moldova
“Thanks a lot!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Have been for the first time in this magnific place. Absolutely no words! Everything was at the best level! We really enjoyed the evening, the food and the service.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Perfect Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Very good atmosphere also food was very good and service was excellent. Jardin is one of the best restaurant in odessa. İt is good choice to eat with friends in the eveninig

mexico
“OH MY GOD!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Excellent food, excellent environment and the service is amazing. I celebrated my third wedding anniversary and my wife and I were happy. We tried a lasagna (with duck ) and is very good. Is pricy but is worthy. They have outside service with kind of cabanas very private and romantic, with candles and all the stuff. The duet inside the restaurant is HORRIBLE!!!! Hired someone who can really play jazz and not have a rehearsal, looks so unpro! ( I'm a musician I know what I'm talking about) but even this.... The place is the best till now I ever tried in Odessa.

Visited August 2013
Orpund
“Haven't had anything like it before”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The place is just wonderful. Starting from the totally romantic atmosphere in your own "loggia" and ending with the most amazing food I have ever had! I really, trully had the best linguine nero in my whole life at this place! After trying all sorts of food and restaurants during our stay in Odessa, my bf and I agreed that this was the most amazing food expirience (until now ;-)).
Even though this restaurant is quite chic, the servants are not at all snobby or anything like that. This happens sometimes in such noble places, unfortunately.
If you're looking for something romantic, in the centre of Odessa, not too expensive, with amazing food, you should really try this place! The next time we're in Odessa, we'll surely go for a dinner at Jardin.

• Visited August 2013