I stayed three nights here with a family member who had come to visit. We did have some trouble with reservations as we had booked online prior, then reconfirmed through their sister hotel the previous day, and when we showed up they STILL did not have our reservation. Not sure how this happened. However, they did have rooms free so it was not a problem. Make sure to confirm and reconfirm your reservation during busy times. The hotel is located right next the the central square, on a street with lots of cafes, shops and restaurants. The hotel itself is a historic building, and beautiful. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. Nice bathrooms, although hot water was sporadic. There is a nice large spa that is almost like a small pool in the back which is great for relaxing. If you want it warm, make sure to ask two hours ahead so they can turn it on. Staff was very friendly and helpful and responded to every request. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel Antigua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury boutique hotel in Antigua Guatemala. Experience the history of Antigua Guatemala in one place. Travel 500 years in the past and enjoy the decor and details of each room, which are named after the characters of the conquest of Guatemala. If you are looking for quality and excellent service, we recommend you this magical hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Palacio de Dona Leonor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.