Our group of four travellers stayed for 3 nights in this hotel in November 2012. This is an impeccably restored colonial-era hotel, with outstanding service. The rooms are among the most beautiful I have seen anywhere in the world. The details of the rooms, as well as the common areas are very tastefully done, with unparalleled attention to detail. Service was also excellent; each guest is greeted at the door each time you enter.
We also enjoyed a drink in the lovely bar and ate breakfast each day in the restaurant. The food was very good, but service a bit slow.
The location was ideal, just a block from the central plaza. I will definitely stay here again upon any return trips to Antigua.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel Antigua
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury boutique hotel in Antigua Guatemala. Experience the history of Antigua Guatemala in one place. Travel 500 years in the past and enjoy the decor and details of each room, which are named after the characters of the conquest of Guatemala. If you are looking for quality and excellent service, we recommend you this magical hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Palacio de Dona Leonor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.